About Us

About Me 


        I am Swathi, and this is my blog Food Side Walks; my world of cooking. My Blog is all about Kerala traditional and regional kind of home cooking with a personal touch. This Channel gives some new idea about Kerala recipes for beginners in cooking. 
      
 Food Side Walks mainly promotes daily home based cooking recipes. In video Tutorial I am using my mother tongue, Malayalam, for my cooking videos. Hope you feel the same enjoyment that I felt when I created them. So enjoy each moment of Cooking. Do what you love and love what you do.
 

About The Blog 

 
    Food Side Walks is an entertainment brand dedicated to today's passionate food lover. For food people, by food people, Food Side Walks is the answer to a growing hunger for more content devoted to food and cooking in every dimension from Kerala cuisines. Food Side Walks is here to teach you simple and practical recipes that carry out the authenticity of Kerala Style cooking. 
     
    
        For new cooks and cooks new to Kerala Style cooking, the combination of video tutorials and written recipes will make it easier for you to understand the fundamentals in cooking Kerala dishes. And even chefs will pick up new techniques that will make cooking easier and more flavorful. Kerala Style cooking is not complicated and I will show you creative variations that you can experiment with. Half the fun of cooking is experimenting, so give it a try and make these dishes uniquely your own !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Youtube

Follow Us

Popular Posts